These life coaching sessions are dynamic, upbeat and engaging. They will encourage you to dive right into personal development by exploring yourself and different aspects of your life.
The overall premise of these sessions is that people are in a habitual pattern of thinking and doing. It’s assumed that when you are seeking coaching you are a state of floundering where your negativity ratio is higher than your positivity ratio. When this habitual pattern makes us feel stuck or frustrated we seek to change it. As a personal development coach I help you explore different aspects of your thinking and doing to bring on a deeper and more expansive understanding of self. You are the creator of your life and have the ability to inject positivity in areas needed to improve your life. It’s your choice what you want to change or create in your life.
There are three different coaching packages and each one offers a unique opportunity to explore your life. They may vary as each session is designed around you in the moment.
Although the sessions may be very emotionally and psychologically intimate it is important for you to realise that the consultation relationship is strictly professional in nature.
As the client, you understand that during consultations you may be receive insights and ideas, which you are free to act on or not. The choice is yours alone.
This Private Agreement is voluntarily made by the suveran sentient man or woman who is a voluntary Participant on http://www.wyldwomancoaching.com, a service of the Positivity for Better Living Foundation, a Private Foundation, not-for-profit, non-government-organisation.
You, the reader and Participant, “declare my commitment to my own personal spiritual development and to my learning and personal growth, in seeking to live a life I love in my Divine Truth, nature and purpose, always at Peace with my fellow man, being totally responsible for MySelf and my actions and doing what I Truly Love to do. I acknowledge and will respect the privacy of the other Participants. I agree not to copy or forward any documents from the website without the prior written consent of the PBL Foundation. I understand that this website is provided for informational purposes only and that I am fully responsible for myself, my actions and will check with a health professional if necessary.”
When you purchase a Life Coaching Session or Package you understand and agree that:
·Wyld Woman Coaching does not diagnose, cure or give the answers.
·You are in full control of your life and claim full responsibility.
·Our time together is valuable and that you will attend the session fully alert and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
·You will be open and authentic during sessions so you can be fully supported on your personal development journey.
·You will act in a respectful manner during sessions.
·The overall results of the sessions are based on your thoughts, beliefs and attitudes… it’s up to you to realise this and take action accordingly to make the most of each session.
·We use unconditional positive regard, empathy and understanding in each session.
·Questions are used to clarify to ensure that each session is aligned with what you want to create in your life.
·Results are not guaranteed because each person is different and it depends on your commitment and dedication to the program.
Consultation Agreement, Informed Consent and Terms and Conditions
Below you will find all the details about the positivity personal development coaching and business mentoring sessions. Please feel free to ask questions and clarify about any aspects of these before making your purchase. Thank you for your interest in coaching with me! I look forward to connecting with you.
Nature of Personal Development Coaching, Life Coaching and Consultations
These personal development coaching and business mentoring sessions are dynamic, upbeat and engaging. They will encourage you to dive right into personal development by exploring yourself and different aspects of your life. We will work together to clarify issues, passions, goals, sabotaging thoughts and beliefs, hindering behaviours and what you truly want in life. We will then consider ways in which you can expand and enhance your life with positivity. These sessions will benefit people who have the ability to make improvements in their life.
The consultations are based on research that has been successful in helping people improve their lives. I use an Integrative Module with aspects of Positive Psychology, Cognitive Therapy, the Life Coaching GROW Model, Solution-Focused Therapy, Identity Matrix, Strengths Based, Goal setting Strategies and Person Centered Therapy. My focus in each session is to activate positivity in your daily routine to reach your ultimate potential and experience the exhilaration of flourishing. Positivity has been proven in nearly 300 scientific studies on over 275,000 people to enhance success in life and business. You will receive powerful PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TOOLS with your sessions.
The overall premise of these personal development sessions is that people are in a habitual pattern of thinking and doing. It’s assumed that when you are seeking coaching you are a state of floundering where your negativity ratio is higher than your positivity ratio. When this habitual pattern makes us feel stuck or frustrated we seek to change it. As a personal development coach I help you explore different aspects of your thinking and doing to bring on a deeper and more expansive understanding of self. You are the creator of your life and have the ability to inject positivity in areas needed to improve your life. It’s your choice what you want to change or create in your life.
Together we explore your values and what makes you passionate in life. Throughout this exploration different insights and opportunities will arise, we will follow them to see what needs to be changed or tossed. Together we agree upon an action plan that aligns with what you want in life – injecting positivity in ways that flows for you – so you are guaranteed to live a life you love! In these sessions we also focus on enhancing positivity because it has been proven to broaden minds, build resources, improve family relationships, increase positive social interactions, improve health and well-being and overall enrich lives.
Although the sessions may be very emotionally and psychologically intimate it is important for you to realise that the consultation relationship is strictly professional in nature. As the client, you understand that during consultations you may be offered suggestions, which you are free to accept or reject. The choice is yours alone.
As part of providing a consultation service to you, there is a minimum amount of information which must be collected in order for you to receive the service. That information is:
- your name,
- phone number (if necessary for phone sessions),
- Skype name (for consultations),
- your country,
- and a valid email address.
- Our time together is valuable – please attend the session fully alert and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Be open and authentic during sessions so I can fully support you on your personal development journey.
- Make full payment in advance.
- Please advise me at least 24 hours prior to your appointment if you cannot attend. This will ensure that I’m not waiting on Skype for your arrival. Also, please refer to the refund policy below.
- Attend each session with an open mind and be prepared to dive deeply into aspects of yourself that may make you feel uncomfortable. Even though I am empathetic and intuitive please maintain open communication and let me know if you are feeling unclear with the process.
- Act in a respectful manner during sessions.
- The overall results of the sessions are based on your performance so it’s up to you to put in place suggested strategies to improve your life.
- Use unconditional positive regard, empathy and understanding in each session.
- Ask questions and clarify with you to ensure that each session is aligned with what you want to create in your life.
- Will not guarantee any results. The overall results of the sessions are based on your performance so it’s up to you to put in place suggested PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT techniques and strategies to improve your life.
- Will terminate the coaching if you do not pay your fees upfront, attend the session on drugs or alcohol or engage in harassment, abuse or discrimination during sessions, are convicted of an office.
- Will refer you to suitable professionals if personal development coaching is not suitable for you or if my expertise does not match your needs.
- Use the power of positivity to ensure your life is expanding and improving to new possibilities and opportunities.
You acknowledge and agree:
- That Carmen Wyld, Wyld Woman Coaching or Positivity for Better Living Foundation does not guarantee any results or provide any warranties and that Carmen Wyld shall not be responsible to you or to any Third Party for any physical or mental condition or circumstance caused as the direct or indirect result of or related to the coaching services in any way, including failure to achieve any goal.
- You agree to indemnify Carmen Wyld, Wyld Woman Coaching or Positivity for Better Living Foundation in relation to any claim made against them or loss or damage suffered as the result of your acts and or omissions.
- All information and material given to you during your coaching is the property of Carmen Wyld, Wyld Woman Coaching and Positivity for Better Living Foundation and is for your personal use only. It may not be copied or redistributed in any form.
- You acknowledge and agree that Carmen Wyld and Wyld Woman Coaching is not a therapist. Personal development coaching with Carmen will guide you into discovering new possibilities and opportunities. It is not clinical.
Consultation Records and Confidentiality
The only records kept from these sessions are your name, email, phone number (for phone sessions), country and Skype ID as well as my own personal notes to help monitor your current position and progress.
As a professional coach I keep everything discussed confidential between us. The only time your information must, by law, be shared is when: It is subpoenaed by a court, or Failure to disclose the information would place you and another person at risk; or For supervision and education purposes (basic information only shared in this instance, not names or details that would in any way disclose or identify you, the client); or Your prior approval has been obtained to: provide a written report to another professional or agency. eg. A doctor or a lawyer. Where confidentiality cannot be maintained the I will take all steps possible to inform/discuss this with you. You may access the material recorded at any time with a written request.
Through our contact I will record your email address when you fill in the appointment form on the website. Your email address may then be used:
- to confirm or remind you of your consultation sessions,
- to send you a welcome pack,
- to send you personal development worksheets,
- to engage in email consultations (if required),
- to send you a feedback survey to help improve our services,
- to inform you of any changes to the website including specials, workshops, events or book signings in your local area.
Your email address, and any other contact information, will only be used in the manner outlined above, and will not be used or disclosed for any other purpose without your prior written consent.
Your use of consultation electronic communications.
You explicitly agree not to forward email messages or other electronic communications from our coaches to other persons, except in circumstances where this has been agreed in advance by your coach, and is done with the written consent of your coach. You may not copy and paste bits of text or use the coach’s advice out of context, or pass on the advice to a third party.
While we are committed to keeping data secure, it is important that you take whatever measures you are able, to keep your information safe, especially if you share a computer with others.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the delivery of communications over the internet as such communications rely on third party service providers. Electronic communication (including electronic mail and Skype sessions) is vulnerable to interception by third parties and there is no guarantee about the security or confidentiality of these communications or the security of the website.
When a session ends prematurely due to technical difficulty, or you are unable to connect to a session due to technical difficulty, please email or call your coach to let them know, and to try to work it out. If the difficulty is unable to be resolved at the scheduled time, your coach will reschedule your session with you.
All fees are payable before the session by direct bank deposit or Paypal.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
You may re-schedule your session give notice of at least 48 hours as I need to work around other clients and commitments.
When you must cancel, please give at least 48 hours notice. Notice given more than 48 hours before the session will result in HALF REFUND WILL BE MADE.
Notice given less than 48 hours before the sessions, NO REFUND WILL BE PAYABLE.
If you decide to cancel your session in order to book a different session on a different day, the cancellation fee will still apply.
There is no charge for sessions missed due to public/bank holidays, in the case of emergencies, or if internet service is not available.
How to cancel: Should you wish to cancel your booking, please contact us via the email you received when booking the dates and times with your coach.
Refunds within the terms and conditions above:
If you cancel your booking within the terms and conditions above, we will refund your payment. If you paid by Paypal your refund will be made directly to the Paypal email within 30 days of your cancellation.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
I value testimonials from my customers because it helps me grow and learn and let’s other potential customers know more about me and what I offer. If you feel drawn to giving me a raving testimonial either in written form or by video I welcome your generosity and kindness.
If I need to terminate the coaching sessions, for an environmental catastrophe or if my coaching style does not match your needs, I will refund the remainder of your money and let you know the reasons why a cancellation occurred. I will also do my best to help you find someone else suitable to support you on your personal development journey.